Industry certifications exams award candidates certifications in different professional areas. Each is used for employment purposes.
Industry Certification Exams
- MSSC offers certification in manufacturing production. The Certified Production Technician (CPT) certification is awarded upon completion of four sub-tests including safety, quality practices and measurements, processes and production, and maintenance awareness.
- Pearson VUE offers multiple industry certification exams in IT and Business fields. Examples include the following:
- IT: Adobe, Cisco, CompTIA, Dell, IBM, Microsoft, etc.
- Business: Financial, Food Safety, Sports Medicine, etc.
- Florida Certification Board (FCB) offers industry certification for 32 health and human service professions aligned with addictions, child welfare, mental health, health, and other areas.
- National Healthcareer Association (NHA) provides certification for several health professions found at PHSC. This includes Phlebotomy Technician (CPT), Medical Assistant (CCMA), and more.