Online Proctoring for PHSC Students
Students enrolled in online courses who opt to use the online proctoring service must supply all of the required items:
- State issued photo ID (i.e., driver’s license or identification card); military ID and credit cards are not allowed.
- Payment with a personal credit card.
- A reliable computer running Windows 7 (or higher) or Mac OS X 10 (or higher) and a web camera, microphone, and speakers which can be purchased at College Store.
- Sufficient Internet connection and a compatible browser.
- A secure testing environment that includes a private room without other people present and no posted exam materials.
- A mirror to show the testing environment.
The proctoring service is not compatible with any mobile device (i.e., iPad, iPhone, Chromebook, Samsung Galaxy, etc.).
Make-up Exams for PHSC Students
PHSC students may schedule an instructor-approved make-up test through the Academic Success Center on campus. Schedule a make-up test appointment today.
For all make-up test appointments, students should choose the campus where the class is held. Unless special testing accommodations are required through Student Accessibility Services, the testing time should equal the length of the class.
Accommodations for Students
Any student whose disability falls within the American Disabilities Act (ADA) and requires accommodations should contact Student Accessibility Services. Requests for accommodations should be submitted to the instructor within the first two weeks of the course. Once the accommodation letter is received, the instructor will ensure the appropriate on-campus accommodations have been made for the testing. If the student has selected to use the online proctoring service, the instructor will notify the vendor of the required accommodations. There will be no additional charge for accommodations beyond the exam fee charged by the online proctoring service.